Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Back

OK, so yes it has been over a year since i posted on this blog. A few things got in the way like work, house selling, house hunting and being tired and stressed from all of the above. Now that i am settled in my new house (sort-of) i have a little more time and have vowed to get back to blogging. Unfortunately due to my work schedule, I rarely get to eat out during the week. And unfortunately due to my lack of adventurous friends or due to my abundance of friends with kids, I have limited options on weekends... but nevertheless i do eat at least 4 times a day and usually try new restaurants on Fridays (my day off). So, i will backtrack a little and post some of my experiences over the last few weeks and then, start anew. Happy eating!

No comments: