Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

MF Sushi - Altanta

I went there for lunch this Friday which I always try and do anytime i have the day off and I can lunch intown. MF has the best sushi I have tried in Atlanta, along with a great location and good service.

I just pull right into the parking garage and either park for free or have my car valet parked for no fee (save the tip). A seat is always available at the sushi bar for lunch and the lunch specials are priced well and taste great as well.

Choose from several sushi options at lunch prices. I get 6 pieces of nigri that comes with your choice of a tuna roll, cucumber roll, or spicy tuna roll. There is also the inevitable California roll choice which i cannot understand why anyone would order. These options all come with miso soup and a small salad with a great ginger dressing. I am always eating the salad dressing to the very last bite.

While this is plenty of food, i also usually order another roll because i only get to eat year once every few months. I love to try the other rolls, but unfortunately they are not at lunch prices.

It might be a little pricey, even for lunch... but it is so worth it BUT beware you might not be able to eat grocery store sushi ever again.

No comments: